Sunday, June 6, 2010

You're Invited!

They're here!

After much anticipation and waiting, the students have finally arrived in VA Beach!  After a week of staff planning, bonding, and mischievousness, we now feel mostly complete with the arrival of our students (still anxiously awaiting full completion with our sweet quarter students' arrival).

Being here in VA Beach with our staff team (and now students) has felt just like downing the largest bottle of cold water ever in the middle of parched desert.  My soul has felt refreshment it has yet to taste in a long while.  My heart feels cared for, spurred on, encouraged, and even desired to be known.

As sweet conversations with friends flavor the local coffeeshops, the boardwalk, the city streets and sidewalks, the sandy beach, and the humble Cerca Del Mar hotel, may others hear of a more beautiful story.  My heart feels beckoned and called to a "be all in" my story.  There's a gentle voice, that speaks to the deepest parts of me, inviting me to live.  Inviting me to experience freedom.  Inviting me to a beautiful, transcendent story.  You're invited!  Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment