Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Off to Virginia!

The iPod roadtrip playlist is created.  My room has been shoved into boxes.  The bags are, well, starting to get packed.  And the board shorts are just waiting to be worn at their appropriate home -- the beach. Two days from now I will be making my way to Virginia Beach (with a nice pit-stop in Athens) for Summer Project!

I'm so looking forward to sharing six weeks with 100 other [CRU] staff and students from around the country!  I'm excited for new friendships, crappy boardwalk food, meaningful conversations, and engaging with others about the things that matter most in life.

Throughout my summer, I'm hoping to frequently update this blog so that you may travel with me.  I just hope your roadtrip playlist is as good as mine. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Better have some Lisa Loeb and Leona Lewis on that playlist...

    ReplyDelete