Monday, April 18, 2011

I am Privileged

I'm not quite sure how I got the privilege of doing the job I do.  I'm not quite sure why anybody lets me speak into their life.  And I'm not quite sure why I really do get to live the good life.

But I do know it is an honor to intersect with some of these epic stories being written around me.

I've pondered this picture a few times in the past week, asking myself what makes it so special.  I think it's because the girls in the picture are, literally, going all over the world for a bigger purpose than themselves.  These girls are living epic lives, they're embracing & overcoming conflict, they're heros, they're changing the world around them.

I am proud to know every single one of these girls.  It is a humbling thing to be even just a minor character in each of their stories.
Jacintha is off to Denver, Colorado.  Julianne is off to Ecuador.  Andreya is off to Orlando, Florida. and Marie is off to Kalamazoo, Michigan.

The world doesn't even know what'll hit 'em as these women step into their respective places and invite others into a "better" story.  These, indeed, are women of whom the world is not even worthy [Heb. 11:38].

No comments:

Post a Comment