Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tweets that Didn't Quite Make the Cut...

I thought all of the following today.  And I wanted to tweet every single one of them.  But I didn't want to overload my followers; I like to think of myself as a "sensitive-to-my-followers Tweeter."

Tweets that Didn't Quite Make the Cut today:

I claim to like Edamame for its vegetable value -- really, I think it's because they serve as 100 mini-salt licks for me.

I'm naturally a bit pigeon-toed -- there are moments when it is severe.  For some reason, the more pigeon-toed I walk, the cooler I feel.

The amount of times I said "I would never..." -- and then did -- keeps me fresh in remembering I am not above anything.  Ever.

Change is a slow process (and can feel like watching water come to a boil).  Looking through 3 years of journals today, however, I am totally different at 24 than I was at 21.  (Thank God).

"Friday Night Lights," my current Netflix obsession, has too many plot lines to keep itself going for more than 5 seasons.  Which is a shame.

Chapman needs to add a 6th Love Language to his current 5: Facebook wall posts.

I'm gonna start making Polar Pop art.  Those BIG ol' cups are asking to be made into a mural.
 (I will NEVER actually follow through on this [when's the last time I followed through on anything?] -- but you should -- and you can give me props when your famous).

No comments:

Post a Comment